What Makes Us Different
At Gourmet Specialty Foods, our mission is to continuously strive for improvement. Our long-term results benefit our customers, our company, and our employees. Working in a caring and friendly atmosphere, we provide the finest quality products, services, and value, surpassing the expectations of our customers.
Commitment To Excellence
We stand behind our products and their quality, and will guarantee that what we present to you is what your store will receive. We don’t cut corners, and we never compromise the integrity of our proteins. We invest in fresh, premium ingredients to deliver a superior product.
We are inspired by the seasons, and have the ability to bring new ideas and concepts to the table any time of year. The culinary experts within our company, along with our key partnerships across the county, provide us endless flow of culinary innovation, giving us a competitive advantage.
We pride ourselves on the service you and your team will receive. We take a hands-on approach, and are engaged at every level of the business. Because we are family owned and operated, we value the personal touches that allow us to be responsive, nimble, flexible, and forward thinking.
We are more than just a food manufacturer. We believe in creating a company with integrity, not only for our customers, but for each of our employees. The high-quality, innovative, and trusted brands you purchase from us are thanks to the hard work of our talented and dedicated team. We recognize and value their contributions, and will always support and nurture them.
About Our Plant
- USDA Ready To Cook (Raw) Food Manufacturing facility
- Located in North Andover, Massachusetts
- SQF Level 2 Certification
- HAACP Approved
- Fresh and Frozen Meat Manufacturing (Beef, Pork, Poultry: Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Lamb)
- Onsite Product Development Specialists, Certified Food Scientists, and Certified Chefs
- Fresh & Frozen Capabilities
- Meat Department Retail & Butcher Shop
- Deli & Foodservice
- Exact Weight & Catch Weight
- Custom Development – Concept Driven, Cost Driven, Packaging
- Seasonal Menu Development
- Gluten-Free Manufacturing Available
- ABF, All-Natural, Organic
- Cook in Tray Programs
Product Development & Innovation
- We achieve excellence by continuously developing new and exciting products for our customers.
- Our culinary team, commitment, and passion for food are our strongest assets.
- We are able to stay ahead of the latest food trends for our retail customers through years of strategic partnerships, including one with national distributor Curate Foodservice.
- Offering product lines such as meal kits, ready to cook, family style, and other convenience category solutions allows our retailers to provide what customers are currently seeking.
- Due to our in-house logistics team, we are able to service not only large-scale retailers and foodservice customers, but also each and every end user with whom we do business.